Private & NHS Registration
Please call the practice on 01569 760760 or e-mail us at email@example.com to find out about registration. Registration can only be completed when the dentist has seen you. As a registered patient you will have access to emergency and out of hours treatment. We are currently registering both NHS and private patients.
Registering as a private patient
No restrictions apply to treatment with private registration which allows patients more choice and the ability to obtain the results they want (providing the dentist deems the patient suitable for the treatment requested).
We offer Denplan cover for private patients. More information can be found on our prices page.
Please see our FAQ section below for more details about your initial private consultation.
Registering as an NHS patient
There are certain restrictions to treatment available under the NHS although your dentist can provide you with treatments not covered by the NHS under private terms. Please ask for further details.
You do not have to pay for your NHS treatment if you are:
- Under 18
- Age 18 and in full time education
- Expecting a baby
- Had a baby in last 12 months
- Named on a HC2 certificate
You do not have to pay for your NHS treatment if you are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Tax Credits and holds a valid NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
- Unfortunately disability Living Allowance does not entitle you to free NHS dental treatment but you could qualify for reasons of low income.
If you do not fall into any of the categories but are on a low income, you can complete an HC1 form which enables you to apply for help towards dental costs. This form is available from main post offices and can be available at GP surgeries. Click here for more information.
Please bring proof of exemption with you to your first visit. This will ensure you will not have to pay any charges.